Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Birchbox Reveiw: June 2014



This was my first time purchasing a beauty box- you may be thinking why did you chose the birchbox when there are so many other beauty boxes available? 

The reason why and I'm not going to lie was because of the beauty blender! I know it was uncertain whether or not i would receive the beauty blender but i decided to order the box and after days of hoping and wishing that i get the beauty blender in my box, it had arrived...

This months box was based on the World Cup and contained items based on this. When i received my package i must say I was so excited to see if a beauty blender was in my box. 
The contents in my box were a beauty blender, mini opi nail polish, the balm 'how bout them apples' cheek and lip cream (sample size), caudalie perfecting fluid, noabay body radiance lotion and a really cute keychain.

and finally- 

I was literally really pleased with my box, I had a beauty blender worth £26 in a £12.95 box. Which girl wouldn't be happy? This blender has been the most talked about beauty tool that is meant to give you that dewy and flawless look and i really think it does the job.

Overall i am please with the box, i think i did get a good range and selection for what i had paid for. 
Would i buy another box from birchbox?- well i have to say it depends on the content selection of the box if it is something that appeals to me then i definitely will.
Let me know whether you bought the birch box this month and what items you received. Also comment below on who you think will win the World Cup.

Thanks for reading my blog.
Faheema x 

No comments:

Post a Comment